Dr. Joonsuk Mang, DDS
Dr. Mang is a graduate of prestigious New York University College of Dentistry with honors in esthetics. He has a special passion for cosmetic dentistry. He was trained by Dr. Calamia, co-founder of modern etched bonded porcelain veneer.
Dr. Mang provides:
- Complete smile makeover with porcelain veneers
- Bioclear treatment to close diastema and black triangles
- Invisalign: the invisible braces to help with patients who want their teeth straightened without compromising the esthetics.
- Family general dentistry
- Pinhole gum rejuvenation: new gum grafting technique to treat gum recession
He received many awards and scholarships throughout his dental education.
To name a few:
- Academy of General Dentistry Senior Student Award
- Dr. Edward G. Kaufman Award – awarded to the top student of the class
- Elsa Pleuger-Rahmsdorf Scholarship
- Omicron Kappy Upsilon Honor Dental Society Certification
Dr. Mang provided dental care as a volunteer dentist in under-served populations in Mongolia, Mexico and Nicaragua. He travels world-wide to offer dental care to those who are in need. He strives to create a comfortable experience for all his patients and aspires to build a trusting relationship with family members of all ages. He continually takes advanced dental courses to offer the most thoroughly researched and up-to-date dental techniques and procedures for his patients.
Dr. Sammen Huang, BSc, MSc, DMD
Dr. Huang received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from McGill University. Prior to that, he attended Queen’s University for his Bachelor of Science degree and subsequently University of Toronto for his Master of Science degree.
Through his years of research and education, Dr. Huang centers his treatment philosophy on evidence-based dentistry and strives to educate patients so they can make informed decisions for their oral health. He firmly believes in the importance of continuing education and works to provide the utmost comfort and care for his patients.
Dr. Huang seeks to develop strong relationships with his patients based on a foundation of respect, transparency and trust. He makes himself available to address questions and concerns and tailors his treatment according to patient’s needs.
Dr. Huang is a good standing member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons in Canada (RCDSO) and Ontario Dental Association (ODA).
Outside of work, he enjoys playing basketball, watching movies, travelling and spending time with his family.